terça-feira, 1 de junho de 2010

Twin



My Guardian Angel
Angel & Twin
I never knew we were so alike.
Thank you for helping me when I am in need.
Helping me when things go bad.
You help me with all my questions.
Please never leave me and I wont leave you.
Your very Special to me and my love ones.
Distance may keep us apart but our love keeps us very close.

If we ever meet again
What is someone like you doin in a place like this?
Say Did you come alone or did you bring all your friends?
Say whats your name , What are you drinking
Think I know what are you thinking
Baby whats your sign tell me yours and ill tell you mine
Say Whats somebody like you doin in a place like this
Ill never be the same if we ever meet agaian
Whooooon't let you get awaaay
Say if we ever meet again,
This free-falls, got mee sooo, kiss me all,
Night, Don't ever let me go


1 comentário:

  1. Hey my wild orchid...!!
    I never new too that we were soooo alike...its amazing...
    It´s my pleasure on helping you, it makes me happy being usufell to you in anything you need...anything... You helped me in soo many ways that you can´t even thinck of...and i loved and miss you doing my makeup and hair.. :(
    I wil never leave you because i realy need you in my life too, being with you makes my day beautiful, colouful and bright...THANKS!!!
    (...)
    Ill never be the same if we ever meet agaian
    Whooooon't let you get awaaay
    Say if we ever meet again,
    This free-falls, got mee sooo, kiss me all,
    (...)

    Angel
    ()'''''()
    ( ,'o' )
    ('')_('')Love You
    &
    Twin
    ()'''''()
    ( ,'o' )
    ('')_('')Miss You
    beijosss

    ResponderEliminar